phone-icon.png Call us on
(09) 838 7127



If your site holds quantities of hazardous substance which exceed the threshold quantities laid out by HSNO, then you or some of your staff will need an Approved Handler Certificate.

To discover if you exceed the threshold quantities, look here.

For more information on the Approved Handler training, visit the page on the left.